Sony released Xperia series new phone called “Sony Xperia GO” to give users some extra features as like dust and water proof with a capturing great quality HD video and picture in to rainfall. But its disadvantage is that Sony isn’t able to keep up word for a waterproof smart phone. It’s Advantages on its quality camera, internal memory and fast browsing. Let us find more details below for its review:
Display: this 3.5 inch big capacitive touch screen display support 16M colors and ~ 165 ppi pixel densities. Scratch-resistant glass is for screen protection as like gorilla glass. But many user says its not working and its not a scratch resistant glass at all. Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine is also available for great quality display delivery.
Memory: it has a total 8 GB internal memory. 4 Gb is for its ROM and 4 GB for user data files and others. Also it has a microsd expandable card slot to expand memory for up to 32GB.
Internet Speed: Browsing with this phone is very fast. Because it has a HSDPA internet speed of 14.4 Mbps, also adobe flash Light is integrated with its HTML5 browser.
Connectivity: DLNA, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth version 3 is available for connectivity. Also, micro usb and USB On-the-go support for better fast connectivity.
Camera: A 5 MP auto focus camera with LED flash for your daily life photo capture purpose. its features are: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama. Also you can record 720p HD video @30fps. other specs are: continuous auto focus, video light and stabilizer. Sony says: “You can capture video and Image at the rain time, because this phone is dust and water proof. This phone is capable to make photo and video in the rain fall.” There is no front camera.
Operating System: this device is runs on android Gingerbread os.
Battery Life: this phone has a Li-Ion 1305 mAh battery for talk time of 6 hours in 2G and 5 hours in 3G. But dual core processor needs more powerful battery.
Sony Xperia GO Pros and Cons:
1. fast internet browsing
2. Dual Core processor for fast apps working
3. 720p video recording and good camera with various features.
4. 8GB of internal memory.
5. DLNA and other features: Visit official site here for learn more
1. Battery needs to be more powerful. It can not give a long time backup.
2. Durability isn’t so good
3. pressing buttons isn’t comfortable
4. Low pixel densities ~ 165 ppi
5. Less compatible newgames for its average quality processor and GPU.
6. Not a working glass protection.
7. No Front facing snapshot is possible.
8. Most disadvantages it’s not a water proof handset, it’s water resistant. So it’s not working properly in to rainfall. Many users is disappointed for this feature.
9. Not the latest version of android.
Conclusion of Sony Xperia GO Review: Though it’s a IP67 certified smartphone, it cannot fulfill its user expectation. Read user review and know better then buy it.do you like it? Please Like below and help US: